Nurse paling 'HOT'



Meet the nurse whose red-hot selfies have led her to be dubbed "the sexiest in the world".

Carina Linn, 23, from Taiwan, has set hearts and pulses racing with her saucy Instagram pictures.

By day she cares for patients in their beds but away from work her jaw-dropping poses have gained a large online fanbase.

Carina is closing in fast on 200,000 followers despite just 64 posts.© Provided by Trinity Mirror Plc Credits: Exclusivepix Media

Exclusivepix Media

And thousands have delighted in her posts such as Carina frolicking in her bikini and other revealing outfits.



She revealed the attention she received was puzzling.

She said: "I’m not sure what the fuss is about – there’s no rule that a nurse cannot become a model when not on duty."© Provided by Trinity Mirror Plc Credits: Exclusivepix Media

Exclusivepix Media

But some have questioned her over the seductive images which led her to slam her "jealous" critics.

The Inbetweeners star Emily Atack gets naked in trailer for raunchy new Hollywood film

Carina, who revealed she once worked at Taiwan's Min-Sheng General Hospital but wasn't employed currently, denied she was motivated by fame.

She told Stomp : "I'm not taking pictures because I'm trying to be famous.


Victoria's Secret models Elsa Hosk and Sara Sampaio strip to skimpy white lingerie for sizzling beach shoot

"I am me, I do things that make me feel happy, I don't think that I am anything special or extraordinary, I am just someone leading an ordinary life.

"You are just miserably behind your screen, being jealous that other people's lives are more fulfilling than yours."

She confirmed she was still a full-time nurse.

by noreply@blogger.com (Rakyat Sembang) via BERITA RAKYAT

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment